With competency in MEP-FS (Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing-Fire-Sprinkler) design software’s such as Navisworks, Revit MEP, FABMEP allows us to offer quality BIM MEPFS services. We can integrate our services with the customer’s design process & workflow to deliver complete and coordinated MEPFS BIM models. As part of the services, we provide comprehensive analysis and reports to help customers refine their design and the design process.
Our Revit platform based BIM MEPFS services help engineers, designers and contractors across the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, Fire, and Sprinkler (MEPFS) trades to coordinate and communicate design intent very effectively.
MEP Drafting Service Offerings
- Conversion of 2D Design Drawings to 3D Models
- MEP-FS Fabrication Drawings
- MEP-FS Construction Drawings
- MEP-FS Coordination Services
- MEP-FS Shop Drawings
- As-built Drawings
- Spool Drawings
Models, graphical view and BOQ of HVAC, duct, duct fitting, equipment, diffusers, grills, etc.
Drafting of plumbing, drainage, water supply and distribution plan, sanitary fixtures and compressed air gas system plan.
Models of lighting fixtures, wiring of fixtures, cable trays. Rendering with lights, BOQ and schedules of circuits & panel boards
Fire and Sprinklers
Designing of wet pipes, dry pipes, Hi-ex foam system, fire pumps and components, fire hydrants
Benefits of Using BIM MEP Modeling Services?
- Improve design quality with intelligent modeling
- Extend design to fabrication by including manufacturing-specific content
- Save time and cost by coordinating building information
- Hospitality: Fairfield Inn and Suites- MEPMay 21, 2018
- Hospitality: Hampton Inn & Suites- MEPMay 21, 2018
- Hospitality- Residence Inn- MEPJune 1, 2018