Location: Ahmedabad, IN
• To review plans and specifications according to the plan
• To manage and oversee the work of subordinate staff contact architects or Engineers
• To prepare plans, details, specified and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system
• To provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System
• To analyze mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions
• To identify problems in design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects.
• To plan, organize the review and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others. MEP Engineer has to knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and Project management software.
• Has to prepare and deliver effective oral presentations whenever required.
• Advise the Project Director of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress, e.g. quality or snag.
• Continually review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of the site works with regards to MEP services and report to the Project Director on the same.
• Manage the day to day work of the MEP team.
Submit your Resume at Info@united-bim.com