High-Quality BIM Services to Reduce Cost, Schedule, and Quality Risks in Projects.
United-BIM provides BIM Modeling Services with Quality, Speed, and a Consultative Approach
We are a BIM modeling outsourcing/consulting company registered in the state of Connecticut, having offices in East Hartford and Ahmedabad, India. With over 12 years in business and experience of completing over 900 projects across various sectors, we do understand our clients’ expectations as well as concerns very well when they decide to outsource or engage an external company for their project work.
Our services allow clients to focus on core designing and their end clients while we take care of modeling
For us, every client engagement is based on trust, integrity and good communication. Our engagement is driven by People, Process and Technology framework.
- People: Competent Team Members, Skills Training
- Process: Quality Checklist, Peer Review, Daily/Weekly Meetings with Client
- Technology: Licensed software – Autodesk AEC collection, Tekla, BlueBeam etc., Collaboration Tools – WebEx, Dropbox, FTP
Reasons Our Clients Choose to Work With Us
- Economics– We have seen that our customer tend to save 40-70% of their cost- hiring, training, hardware and software cost, and other associated overhead costs.
- Flexible staffing– Some projects have changing workloads and may demand more attention. We help our clients by supplementing their temporary project requirements.
- Expertise– We have seen at times that our clients don’t have in-house team of modelers and experts to model or do the design coordianation and clash detection of their projects. We have a team of highly experienced members who are proficient in Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp, AutoCAD and various other tools.
- Aggressive schedules– Our clients work on high activity projects with aggresive deadlines and there is not enough time bring a new team member on board, engaging United-BIM addresses the immedaite project needs.
- Quality– Every project demands different expertise, at United-BIM, we have well defined quality process (stage-gate process) and have in-house checklists that we use before we deliver work to client.
- Dedicated Team– We provide dedicated team which will work only for one client so our team becomes an extension of client’s team