We provide underground utility locating services to accurately locate, map and protect subsurface utilities such as fiber optic systems, gas lines, hot steam & cold water lines, and electrical systems.
Our Underground Utility Locating Services
Our utility locating services are specialized to building owners, facility managers, construction managers, general contractors, and sub-contractors for new construction as well as renovation projects. This services are highly effective for:
- Electric power lines, cables, conduits, and lighting cables
- Communication, alarm, and signal lines
- Gas, oil, steam, and petroleum lines
- Water, irrigation and slurry lines
- Sewer and drain lines
Why Choose Our Underground Utility Locating Services?
Private utility locating is the process of detecting underground utility lines before digging for a project site. We offer highly specialized services that protect your project budget, reduce your risk of costly damages, and project delays, mitigate safety hazards, and keep you on schedule.
The underground utility locating field technicians at United-BIM use the latest technology in Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Electromagnetic Induction (EMI), and various other tools. We deliver quality, efficient, safe, and innovative solutions to protect our clients’ infrastructure and critical assets. Our experienced team ensures quality, and reliability, and facilitates speed, accuracy, & verification of the information obtained.
- Identify and describe buried bulk and drummed waste materials
- Locate buried metallic and non-metallic utilities
- Assess pavement thickness
- Locate buried structural components
- Locate and mark out subsurface voids in or below concrete
- Locate Underground Storage Tanks (UST) and drums
- Conduct environmental test bore clearings
- Perform soil assessments
- Map grave sites and cemeteries
- Perform forensic investigations
- Identify trench line clearances
- Bedrock profiling & mapping services
Benefits of Underground Utility Locating Services
- It eliminate or reduce the disruption of critical utilities, such as fiber optic systems, gas lines, hot steam & cold water lines, and electrical systems.
- It reduce the potential for loss of life and damage to a property.
- It provides crucial information for planning to engineers and architects before actual construction begins.
- Underground utilities remain intact, avoiding any costly surprises
Let us Know About Your Underground Utility Locating Requirements
1111 Main Street
East Hartford, CT 06108-224