Electrical Engineering Services
We provide a quality electrical engineering design service for all stages of a design and construction services project to meet accurate electrical capacity, achieve low maintenance costs and fast turnover times.
Our Electrical Engineering Services
Lighting equipment designing by using Dia Lux
Sizing Service Demand
As per National Electrical Code standard
Emergency Power System Design
Provide capacity and specifications of emergency generators
Provide cable sizing and quantity
Power Riser Design
Preparation of power riser diagram from utility equipment to end feed equipment.
Fault Level Calculations
Short circuit calculations at all electrical components
Provide connect and diversified load calculations
Electrical Equipment Specifications
Suggestion for specifications for various electrical equipment
Emergency Lighting Design
We provide highly reliable emergency lighting system
Voltage Drop Calculations
We offer the right conditions for optimal equipment performance.
Electrical Design Components
Why Outsourcing Electrical Design Services
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN ADD VALUE TO YOUR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DESIGN NEEDS
Reasons Our Clients Choose to Work With Us
- Economics– We have seen that our customers tend to save 40-70% of their costs- hiring, training, hardware and software, and other associated overhead costs.
- Flexible staffing– Some projects have to change workloads and may demand more attention. We help our clients by supplementing their temporary project requirements.
- Expertise– At times, we have seen that our clients don’t have an in-house team of modelers and experts to model or do the design coordination and clash detection of their projects. We have a team of highly experienced members who are proficient in Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp, AutoCAD, and various other tools.
- Aggressive schedules– Our clients work on high activity projects with aggressive deadlines and there is not enough time to bring a new team member on board, engaging United-BIM addresses the immediate project needs.
- Quality– Every project demands different expertise, at United-BIM, we have a well-defined quality processes (stage-gate process) and have in-house checklists that we use before we deliver work to clients.
- Dedicated Team– We provide a dedicated team which will work only for one client so our team becomes an extension of the client’s team