Our Revit MEP BIM Services is specialized in developing accurate and detailed MEP modeling with required LOD and as per the BIM execution plan. Develop mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems models as per the defined spaces and zones in the building model.
MEP BIM Services
- MEP 2D Drafting Services
- MEP BIM Modeling Services
- MEP Coordination Services
- MEP Shop Drawings Creation
- MEP Fabrication Drawings
- MEP Content Revit Family Creation
- MEP Quantity take-off and BOM
- 4D Construction Scheduling
- 5D Cost Estimation
Our MEP BIM Services Include
Model mechanical systems, such as HVAC duct system using tools to place air terminals and mechanical equipment in a project. Use automatic system creation tools to create duct routing layouts
Model electrical systems to place lighting fixtures, cable trays, and electrical equipment in a project with required LOD and annotation. Coordinate electrical models with other disciplines/trades if required.
Model plumbing systems by placing plumbing components and assigning them to a supply or return system. Leverage layout tools to determine the best routing for the plumbing that connects the system components.
Fabrication & Shop-drawings
Develop LOD 400 content within Revit MEP models for the fabrication and installation process.
4D & 5D BIM
Provide a data-rich MEP 3D model for scheduling, cost estimation, quantity-takeoff, BOM.
Trades of MEPFS Modeling
- Mechanical System –HVAC Equipment and distribution such as Cooling tower, AHU, Ducting, etc.
- Electrical System –Panels, switchboards, elevators, transformer, cable trays, etc.
- Plumbing and Sanitary System –Pumps, water holding tanks, pool filtration equipment, Sump, sewage pit, grease and sand traps, etc
- Fire Safety System – Fire sprinkler pumps, sprinkler tanks fire shutter, smoke curtains, piping system, etc.
- Outside of Building – External works, rooftop, and external face of a building, etc.
Our MEP BIM Services Offering
With competency in MEPFS (Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing-Fire-Sprinkler) design software’s such as Revit, Navisworks, FABmep allows us to offer quality BIM MEPFS services. We can integrate our services with the customer’s design process & workflow to deliver complete and coordinated MEPFS BIM models. As part of the services, we provide comprehensive analysis and reports to help customers furher refine their design and the design process.
- 3D modeling and rendering for MEP layout
- MEP shop drawings, fabrication and spool drawings
- Quantity take-off and BOMs
- Scheduling (4D) & cost estimation (5D)
- MEP content creation for MEP components
Our MEPFP Coordination Process
Load MEP BIM template based on the client’s standards for each of the listed trades: mechanical, electrical, plumbing & sanitary and fire protection.
Verify/Check the coordinate of the Architectural model with MEP models by using “Origin to Origin” positioning approach before linking them.
Prepare the MEP model for each of the disciplines – Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and include all elements for coordination within the central file.
In Navisworks any two models are coordinated together and by clicking on “Run Test”, it shows the “Clash Report ” occurred between the coordinated model.
After resolving clashes, we reload the cache in the Navisworks and make sure resolved clashes are in yellow, and check if any new clashes which will show up in red.
Benefits of Revit MEP Modeling Services
Our Autodesk’s Revit based BIM MEPFS services help engineers, designers, and contractors across the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire-sprinkler (MEPFS) trades to coordinate and communicate design intent very effectively.
Projects Delivered Through MEP BIM Modeling & Clash Coordination
- Electrical Coordination for an Airport Project in NYApril 8, 2021
- BIM for Silver Lane Gas Station ProjectDecember 15, 2019
- BIM Modeling & Clash Coordination Services for Proton Healthcare FacilityNovember 30, 2020
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN ADD VALUE TO YOUR MEP MODELING NEEDS
We Provide MEP BIM Services Across USA & Canada
Eastern Region of USA
BIM Services in Connecticut
BIM Services in Massachusetts
BIM Services in Boston
BIM Services in New York
BIM Services in New Jersey
BIM Services in Pennsylvania
BIM Services in New Hampshire
BIM Services in Florida
BIM Services in Maryland
BIM Services in Virginia
BIM Services in Rhode Island
BIM Services in West Virginia
BIM Services in South Carolina
BIM Services in North Carolina
BIM Services in Ohio
BIM Services in Washington DC
BIM Services in Georgia
BIM Services in Michigan
BIM Services in Indiana