Our pricing for every project depends on the scope of work to be delivered and the engagement model of the project. We offer the following three engagement models to the clients for the Revit BIM modeling services and AutoCAD drafting services.
Our Revit BIM modeling services’ pricing depends on many key factors such as – Drafting/Modeling complexity | Level of Detail (LOD) | Type of model & coordination – architectural, structural, MEPFS | Type of building | Gross SQFT. | Number of levels/floors | Turn around time | Sheet size C/D/E
Once we have a good understanding of the project and the work to be done, we would provide a custom proposal with details such as – deliverable, timeline, pricing, communication model, and escalation matrix.
Get a quote from us, share your project files and scope of work details through an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or talk to us – (860) 317-7105
- A fixed price for the project/work based on the work to be done
- Model is suitable where all project inputs/specs/requirements are defined
- An hourly rate(s) provided based on the required work to be done
- Model works well where all inputs are readily available
- Retainer model pricing is based on the type of work and the duration
- A dedicated team works as an extended-team of the client