Revit family 201 - Infographic
“Revit family creation is a delicate mixture of lots of different ingredients.”
Presenting a printable and handy A3 size (11.7″ x 16.5″) infographic that briefly explains the 5-step process of creating a family in Revit from scratch. This infographic describes the key design considerations one should keep in mind before creating a family in Revit.
Creating a Revit Family not only brings uniformity but also depicts aesthetics, brings accuracy in sizing, and allows the designer to parametrically create and place all the Revit Families. Revit Family serves in achieving many-fold business objectives such as spatial planning, design analysis, cost estimation, product selection, and facility management.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic – Revit Family 101
- Blog – Custom Revit Family Library for AEC, BPM, & Furniture Companies
- Blog – IFC and Revit Family Relationship Explained
- Services – Revit Family Creation Services
- Services – Revit Family Creation for Furniture Manufacturers & Designers
- Services – Revit Family Creation for Building Product & Construction Product Manufacturers
- Services – Revit Family Creation for Equipment and Product Manufacturers
- Case Study – Revit Family Development of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Case Study – Revit Family Development Services for Lighting Fixtures
- Case Study – Revit Family Creation Services for Toilet Accessories