Revit family 201 - Infographic
“Revit family creation is a delicate mixture of lots of different ingredients”
Download ‘Revit Family 201’ a printable & handy A3 size infographic explaining the 5-step process for creating a family in Revit. This infographic describes the key design considerations you should keep in mind before creating a family in Revit & also explains how to create a family from scratch in just 5 simple steps.
Revit family creation helps in creating uniformity, accurate sizing and depicting aesthetics to achieve many-fold business objectives such as spatial planning, design analysis, cost estimation, product selection, and facility management.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic – Revit Family 101
- Blog – Custom Revit Family Library for AEC, BPM, & Furniture Companies
- Blog – IFC and Revit Family Relationship Explained
- Services – Revit Family | BIM Object Creation Services
- Services – Revit Family Creation for Furniture Manufacturers & Designers
- Services – Revit Family Creation for Building Product & Construction Product Manufacturers
- Services – Revit Family Creation for Equipment and Product Manufacturers
- Case Study – Revit Family Development of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Case Study – Revit Family Development Services for Lighting Fixtures
- Case Study – Revit Family Creation Services for Toilet Accessories