Revit Family 101 - Infographic
Download an A3 size (11.7″ x 16.5″) printable “Revit Family 101” infographic that explains the hierarchy, different categories in a Revit Family.
Creating a Revit Family helps in creating uniformity, accurate sizing and depicting aesthetics to achieve many-fold business objectives such as spatial planning, design analysis, cost estimation, product selection, and facility management. Hence, understanding the hierarchy, categories of families (System, Loadable, and In-Place Families) of Revit Family becomes a significant factor in effectively creating Revit models.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic – Revit Family 201
- Blog – Custom Revit Family Library for AEC, BPM, & Furniture Companies
- Blog – IFC and Revit Family Relationship Explained
- Services – Revit Family Creation Services
- Services – Revit Family Creation for Furniture Manufacturers & Designers
- Services – Revit Family Creation for Building Product & Construction Product Manufacturers
- Services – Revit Family Creation for Equipment and Product Manufacturers
- Case Study – Revit Family Development of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Case Study – Revit Family Development Services for Lighting Fixtures
- Case Study – Revit Family Creation Services for Toilet Accessories