We offer Scan to BIM 3D modeling service, also known as Scan data Revit and Scan to Revit BIM Services, leveraging the industry-standard technology and software to convert point cloud and laser survey data into an accurate 3D BIM models.
We can use the raw survey data and images available from laser survey tools with a range of specialist software tools to create accurate architectural and MEP models that represent the current state of the building.
- Develop comprehensive BIM of an existing building
- Use it for facility management
- Review of alteration and addition plans
- Audit/Survey energy efficiency
- Confirmation of as-built systems against LOD 400
Request a Meeting
Position and install the laser scanners on site to extract the as-built information. Set scan parameters through permanent and temporary 3D survey control markers.
Download and process spatial data at regular intervals. Check for quality and accuracy by comparing against point cloud data/surveyed data.
Obtain comprehensive model of the space by sending laser beams at various part of the structure for each service. Collect all point cloud data points to make up the 3D model.
Leverage BIM software to construct as-built drawings and models from the point cloud data and construct high quality 3D models representing the structure.
Benefits of Scan to BIM ?
- Easy to do analysis - spatial & cost
- Offers visualization capability
- Operational improvements through real time updates to the model