BIM-BASED DIGITAL FABRICATION PROCESS
Digital fabrication is an innovative methodology that blends the benefits of BIM with virtual design and construction (VDC). Using BIM-based digital fabrication techniques, designers, contractors, builders, and engineers can improve the efficiency of design, construction, and manufacturing of prefabricated products. BIM allows visualization of fabrication designs digitally.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- BIM Workflows for Structural Engineer: Design to Fabrication
- Blog – 8 Step Workflow from Structural Design to Fabrication
- Services – BIM Services
- Services – Construction Gatekeeping Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling, Coordination and Clash Detection Services
Visit BIM resources for more interesting content.