BIM Workflows for Structural Engineer: Design to Fabrication
Download a printable A3 size “BIM Workflows for Structural Engineer: Design to Fabrication” infographic containing step by step BIM workflow process for the Structural Engineer. An 11.7″ x 16.5″ infographic ready to print, specially designed for you to use in Bullpen, Cubicle, or Meeting Room.
This infographic explains a 3-Step workflow process starting from designing in Revit where the coordinated design model is prepared after revisions. Once the coordinated design model is ready, the process for making its primary structural framing begins in Advance Steel, and after further revisions, it advances to the final stage i.e. Fabrication with Advance Steel.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Blog – BIM-based Digital Fabrication Process – Multiple Uses in a Free-form Building Project
- Blog – BIM for Civil and Structural Engineering
- Infographic – Construction Gatekeeping Process Workflow + Dashboard
- Infographic – MEP/Construction Coordination Workflow – Relation with LOD
- Services – Structural BIM Services