TOP REASONS WHY BIM ADOPTION FOR GENERAL CONTRACTORS IS MUST
From a high level, it is not difficult to imagine that BIM can help a General Contractor become more efficient. Studying the value generation of BIM for a General Contractor becomes interesting when one tries to trace it across the project’s timeline: Pre-Construction, Construction, and Post-Construction Phase.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- MEP Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Checklist – BIM Checklist for General Contractors and Construction Managers (GCCM)
- Blog – Everything about MEP Coordination | Importance & Benefits
- Services – MEP Modeling Services
- Services – MEP BIM Coordination Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling, Coordination and Clash Detection Services
Visit BIM resources to learn more about interesting content.