BIM Checklist for General Contractors and Construction Managers (GCCM)
Download a 6-pager BIM Checklist for General Contractors and Construction Managers (GCCM). This checklist is specially designed to help GCCM in successfully implementing BIM Execution Plan (BEP/BXP), and verifying available resources at various levels of design and construction phases (pre-construction, coordination, construction, and post-construction phase). It helps in streamlining the use of BIM from the very start of the design phase to the final as-built drawing generation. This checklist also covers the modeling and coordination need for effective construction and post-construction phase.
We have included our experience and expertise while creating this handy checklist to assure successful BIM Implementation.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic – BIM Execution Plan (BEP/BXP)
- Blog – Top Reasons Why BIM Adoption is Must for General Contractors
- Services – Construction Gatekeeping Services
- Services – BIM Coordination Services
- Services – Clash Detection Services