5D BIM IMPLEMENTATION - BARRIERS & BENEFITS
5D BIM is the five-dimensional visualization of any project that consists of budgetary and cost considerations associated with the project. While 3D deals with a three-dimensional depiction consisting of geometrical and design parameters, 5D BIM allows stakeholders to understand, analyze, discover and record the impact of changes on the cost of the project.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- MEP Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Blog – BIM Dimensions – 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, and 7D BIM
- Services – 5D BIM – Cost Estimation & Quantity Take-off Services
- Services – Construction Gatekeeping Services
- Case Study – BIM Services During Hotel Remodeling
- Case Study – MEP Modeling, Coordination and Clash Detection Services
Click here to go back to the resource page for more interesting content.