BIM is helping the AEC industry to more efficiently design, build and operate buildings and infrastructure. Our BIM architectural services create digital 3D models that include data associated with physical and functional characteristics, provides realistic 3D visualization and walk-through, develops architectural libraries/families and allows sharing of model data with engineers and contractors. We can also create 3D Revit models from 2D CAD/pdf drawings using Autodesk’s Revit platform. We can further expand 3D models to 4D-planning & scheduling and 5D-quantity take-offs & cost estimation.
- 3D BIM Revit models from 2D CAD/ PDF drawings
- Architectural 3D visualization & rendering
- Quantity take-off from architectural BIM models
- Modeling architectural object libraries/ families
- Precast modelling & detailing
- Walk-through & presentation models
Revit BIM 3D Modeling
It helps you effectively design, plan and construct infrastructure & buildings with valuable insights and tools.
4D - Planning & Scheduling
It provides project’s milestones and deliverable, usually with intended start & finish dates for budget and resource management.
5D- Quantity Take-offs & Cost Estimation
Calculate material costing faster, easier, and accurate with BIM 5D to predict the quantity (material) and cost for the projects or bid.
Identification, inspection and reporting of interference in a project even before anyone sets foot on the project site
Benefits of 3D BIM Architectural Services?
- Allows seamless collaboration and sharing of project data
- Combine design, data, and construction
- Minimizes drafting errors and project cost
- Save time and cost via integrated multi-directional associations
- Hospitality- Holiday Inn Express- ArchitecturalAugust 7, 2018
- Hospitality: Holiday Inn Express- ArchitecturalMay 31, 2018
- Hospitality: Aloft Hotel- ArchitectureMay 24, 2018