Point Cloud to BIM Process Workflow + Checklist
Download an A3 size (11.7″ x 16.5″) printable “Point Cloud to BIM Process Workflow + Checklist” which highlights the four stages and Quality Checklist to follow at every stage.
We have prepared a one-pager infographic for a better understanding of the workflow of a Point Cloud to BIM project. It is a process of converting a Point Cloud Scan into a parametric BIM Model. The workflow embarks by capturing the existing condition of the project, processing the Point Cloud Scan, creating BIM Model from scanned data (modeling), and assuring a thorough Quality Check as per the BIM Execution Plan (BEP/BXP).
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Blog – The Ultimate Guide: Scan to BIM
- Blog – A Walk-through of Point Cloud to BIM Process with a Real Life Project
- Services – Point Cloud to BIM Services
- Case Study – Point Cloud Scan to BIM Services
- Checklist – Scan to BIM Execution Plan & Checklist