Top 10 Causes of Clashes Found During 3D Design Coordination
Download a printable A4 size (8.3″ x 11.7″) infographic that highlights the top 10 causes of clashes which are found during the 3D Design Coordination. It is important to know these commonly found clashes as it can help you in two ways:
- Correlating your project’s root cause of the clashes with the AEC industry practice
- Planning your 3D design coordination in an effecting manner for clash avoidance.
This infographic depicts the interdisciplinary clashes and some of the causes of the clashes such as working with different Level if Detail or different file format. There can be numerous design errors one needs to be aware of for effective design coordination.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- VDC/BIM Coordination Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Infographic – MEP/Construction Coordination Workflow – Relation with LOD
- Blog – Everything about MEP Coordination | Importance & Benefits
- Services – MEP Modeling Services
- Services – Construction Gatekeeping Services
- Services – MEP BIM Coordination & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling, Coordination and Clash Detection Services