Do We really Need LOD 400 for Everything?
The Project Owners (along with the Owner’s Representative) usually demand everything in the LOD 400. They expect General Contractors to model and visualize every nut and bolt associated with the project. It is important to strike a balance between different Levels of Detail (LOD). Modeling at a higher level increases the cost- time and money, and this could affect the productivity of the project.
Read Full Article: Do We Really Need LOD 400 for Everything? Or is it a Stretch?
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- MEP Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Blog – Everything about MEP Coordination | Importance & Benefits
- Services – LOD 400 BIM Services
- Services – MEP BIM Coordination Services
- Case Study – LOD 400 Modeling, Electrical Coordination, and Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling, Coordination and Clash Detection Services
Back to BIM Resources Page – Downloads | Checklists | PDF | Infographics | BIM Quotes