BIM & GIS Integration
BIM (Building Information Modeling) and GIS (Geographic Information System) are two technologies with specific purposes and uses. GIS has mapping features and geographical databases, while BIM is specifically used for building assets as an object-based information model. The connecting link between these two technologies is gaining credibility in complex and large-scale projects. Architectural and civil engineering projects usually make use of BIM technologies while environmental projects are traditionally done using GIS systems.
In this blog, we will learn about all the benefits, and differences between GIS and BIM technologies and their uses.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- MEP Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Blog – Everything about MEP Coordination | Importance & Benefits
- Services – MEP Modeling Services
- Services – MEP BIM Coordination & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling, Coordination and Clash Detection Services