Answering the Dilemma- Is Rebar Modeling Necessary?
There is a common dilemma prevailing, I.e., “Why do we have to model all the rebars?” Modeling Rebar requires precision and an intricate level of modeling. Hence, it is often perceived as a time-consuming process. This blog attempts to compare the 2D detailing process and the 3D modeling approach, wherein we highlight how we use Revit software for Rebar BIM Modeling and how it can become a powerful tool for designing and constructability of Concrete Rebar Reinforcement.
Read the full blog: Answering the Dilemma- Is Rebar Modeling Necessary?
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- MEP Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Services – Structural BIM Services
- Services – Rebar Detailing Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling, Coordination and Clash Detection Services
Back to BIM Resources Page – Download Blogs | Checklists | Infographics | BIM Quotes