5 Ways in Which the BIM Model has Transformed the Construction Industry
The BIM Model is a collective term used to describe all the elements that are depicted in a computer-based program. A model is a generic term used to portray all the aspects of building construction. From planning to comparing the planned and As-built drawings, a BIM model contains everything.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- MEP Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Blog – 5 Ways in Which the BIM Model has Transformed the Construction Industry
- Services – MEP Modeling Services
- Services – MEP BIM Coordination Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling, Coordination and Clash Detection Services
Visit BIM resources for interesting content.