“The 4D Way” – Collaboration of Schedule with 3D BIM Model
4D Phasing is an extension of the 3D Model of the project. It adds the fourth dimension to the 3D Model of the project, i.e., Time (Schedule). Any project that goes through construction or demolition compromises various sequences of events. 4D phases help the user understand and visualize the process of construction events.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- Construction Gatekeeping Process Workflow + Dashboard
- Blog – “The 4D Way” – Collaboration of Schedule with 3D BIM Model
- Services – 4D BIM Services
- Services – Construction Gatekeeping Services
- Video – 4D BIM- Construction Scheduling & Simulation Services
- Case Study – 4D BIM Construction Scheduling & Simulation
Click here to go back to the resource page for interesting content.