3 REMARKABLE BIM PROJECTS
There are several projects which have used the finesse, collaboration possibilities, and efficiencies that come with BIM. These were high-risk projects where the probabilities of things going wrong at any point were very high at the outset. They stand as the right examples of using BIM for modern buildings. Since they have had a tremendous impact on the communities they were developed for and were able to come out as planned, despite their scale and complexities, they are worth discussing.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Infographic- VDC/BIM Coordination Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Blog – Everything about MEP Coordination | Importance & Benefits
- Services – BIM Services
- Services – MEP BIM Coordination & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – BIM Services For A Multi-Residential Renovation Project In Bloomfield, CT
- Case Study – MEP Modeling & Coordination Services For A Residential Project In Dallas, TX
Click Here to Go Back to Resource Page for More Interesting Content.