COBie Asset Types List
Download the list of CObie asset types as per GSA which typically includes in the scope of contracts for COBie deliverables. Asset types with moving parts are typically considered in scope for COBie deliverables. Another rule of thumb is to include asset types that are in the scope of O&M contracts.
Due to the variability of facility types and specific facility designs, as well as variability in differences in contracting from region to region, the final list of asset types in scope for a given project is ultimately the responsibility of the GSA project team, including OFM project team members. The asset types in scope should be decided by GSA as early as possible during design, and in all cases early enough for them to be included in 100% construction documents.
Source Link: https://govtribe.com/file/government-file/47pc0319n0001-01-cobie-quick-reference-guide-dot-pdf
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Checklist – COBie Checklist as per GSA Requirements
- Infographic- MEP Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Blog – Everything about MEP Coordination | Importance & Benefits
- Services – MEP BIM Services
- Services – MEP BIM Coordination & Clash Detection Services
- Services – Architectural BIM Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling & Clash Detection Services
- Case Study – MEP Modeling, Coordination and Clash Detection Services