BIM Maturity Levels Explained- Level 0 | 1 | 2 | 3
Building Information Modeling is not a new concept in the AEC industry. In May 2011, the UK government released a futuristic construction strategy for a reduction in the cost of public sector assets. This strategy mandated construction vendors applying for government tenders to achieve BIM Level 2 to be considered. The strategy also pushed for the phased roll-out of BIM Level 3 on all centrally-procured projects by 2016.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Blog – The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with BIM
- Blog – The Ultimate Glossary of BIM Terms You Should Know
- Blog – Guidelines for Outsourcing BIM- Key Takeaways for AEC Professionals
- Blog – BIM Adoption in the AEC Industry- Benefits, Barriers, Common Mistakes & Focus Areas for Success
- Blog – 5 Innovative Trends Shaping the Future of BIM Technology