BIM Execution Plan (BXP)- What, Why, When and How
The most important element of BIM (Building Information Modeling) is “Information”. The objective of developing a BIM Execution Plan (BEP) is to facilitate the management of the information in a BIM project.
A BIM Execution Plan is very central to BIM process. It is an integral part of any new construction development project and becomes more critical while working in a project where international collaboration is essential. It ensures that accurate information is accessible at every touch point at every moment.
Check Out Our Additional Content - Infographic / Blog / Services / Case Study
- Blog – What Is COBie & How It Streamlines Data Collaboration Between AEC Professionals
- Blog – The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with BIM
- Infographic- MEP Dashboard for Gatekeeper Meeting
- Infographic – MEP/Construction Coordination Workflow – Relation with LOD
- Blog – BIM Execution Plan (BXP)- What, Why, When & How
- Services – BIM Services
- Services – BIM Coordination Services
- Case Study – MEP-FP Clash Coordination Services For Boston Medical Center Renovation Project
- Case Study – BIM Services For A Pharmaceutical Facility In Connecticut
Visit BIM resources for more informative content (Blogs, infographics, checklists, and more)