Case Study- MEPFP BIM & Clash Detection Services
MEPFP BIM and Clash Detection Services for a Middle School Project.
- Project name : MEPFP BIM and Clash Detection Services for a Middle School Project.
- CLIENT : An Integrated Architecture, Engineering and Construction Firm
- INDUSTRY : A/E/C - Architecture/Engineering/Construction
- SERVICES : MEPFP BIM Services and Clash Detection Services
- TOOLS : Autodesk - Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD
We developed Revit BIM Model from the drawings given by the client and then we updated the model by performing major coordination.
- The Client - An Integrated Architecture, Engineering and Construction Firm
- Client's Requirements - MEPFP Modeling at LOD 300 and perform major coordination between them.
- Project Deliverable- All the drawings and Revit model was delivered in .PDF and in .RVT in Revit Version 2018.
The project was about developing MEPFP modeling using and perform major clash detection and coordination of the trades. The project commenced in Aug 2019 and final deliverable were handed over in Dec 2020.
Project Skills & Expertise
The services used for the execution of this project were Revit BIM Modeling and Coordination. Dedicated BIM modelers from our MEPFP modeling team worked in sync to create an accurate MEPFP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection) model using Revit and Navisworks. Our 3-Level of quality checks assured accurate reproduction of dimensions and specifications.
10 Set of Design Coordination Checklists
During the design coordination process, it becomes essential for each building system designers to coordinate their designs with other disciplines. Here are the individual coordination checklists for 10 design disciplines for clash-free coordination.