Personal Information We Collect:
Personal information is the data that is associated with your name or personal identity. The personal information you provide us may include name, e-mail address, phone numbers and project details.
United-BIM may use your personal information to understand your needs and interests better and to provide you with better services.
United-BIM does not sell, rent or lease any individual’s/company’s personal information or lists of email addresses to third parties for commercial and/or marketing purposes.
Notification of Changes:
United-BIM automatically receives and records information from your browser via our servers, including your IP address, the time and information regarding the page you requested, etc.
Copyrights & Trademarks:
United-BIM ensures that the material on this website is accurate and current.
United-BIM has independently developed all the content presented on its website. The copyright for content provided by United-BIM will remain the property of United-BIM and the company does not allow its re-printing on any medium without a prior written permission.
This website is independent of Autodesk inc and is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with, Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk Revit is a product that is wholly owned by Autodesk. Any reference to Revit on this site is made acknowledging this ownership. Refer to Autodesk’s own website and product pages for specific trademark and copyright information. Please visit www.autodesk.com to buy Revit or to get more information.
Disclaimer: All the trademarks and all the logos are the property of their respective owners.
IT Security, Data Security & Confidentiality
All the offices and production facilities of United-BIM are custom-bond. Random checks are carried out to prevent any kind of violation of guidelines.
The Salient Features of United-BIM’s Security Policy include:
- Strict non-disclosure and non-compete agreements bind all employees.
- Entry of unauthorized persons into United-BIM premises is strictly prohibited.
- Adequate security personnel is present on United-BIM’s premises to guard the property.
- Document storage area is well protected.
- The entry of employees is restricted to their working area along with time restrictions.
- No unauthorized access is allowed in the systems area.
- Nothing can be taken inside the premises without written permission.
- Nothing can be taken out of the premises without written permission.
- Each personnel has his own password and access to his given computer/workstation is also restricted.
- Responsibilities are strictly defined and therefore there are no overlapping areas of work.
The Salient Features of United-BIM’s Confidentiality Policy include:
- All data and information provided by a client will be confidential and strictly the property of the client.
- United-BIM agrees that neither the company nor its staff will disclose any information about the project to any third party without the prior consent of an executive officer of the client.
- United-BIM agrees that neither the company nor its staff will reproduce in any way or divulge any tangible or intangible property whatsoever which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the client.
- All raw data, directories, printouts, processed data and finalized product will solely be the property of the client.
- Once the data is approved, United-BIM will destroy all raw and processed data.
Revit Files Available for Use
United-BIM is providing the Product as a courtesy and such Product is meant to assist in design and planning. A licensed design professional or licensed engineer in the appropriate field of engineering must conduct a complete and thorough review and evaluation of the Product before relying on such information. UNITED-BIM, by providing the Product, shall not be deemed a design professional, licensed engineer or professional in a similar position capable of evaluating the reliability of the Product. UNITED-BIM makes no representations or warranties as to the form or content of the Product. The Product is provided “as is,” and UNITED-BIM specifically disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, validity, reliability, or the compliance with local, state or foreign laws, rules or regulations related to the Product as well as any data or information generated therefrom. UNITED-BIM makes no warranty that the (i) Product will meet the requirements of the user; (ii) Product will be error-free; (iii) results obtained from use of the Product will be accurate or reliable; (iv) quality of the Product will meet user’s expectations; or (v) errors in the Product will be corrected. Any reliance upon the Product is at the sole risk and discretion of the user.
The user of the Product understands and agrees that the Product contained herein has not been certified by a licensed design professional or licensed engineer and the use and implementation of the Product involves a degree of risk which risk is hereby accepted by the user. UNITED-BIM specifically disclaims any liability associated with such risk.
UNITED-BIM, its employees, directors, officers, agents or affiliates (“UNITED-BIM Parties”) shall in no way be liable for any claim, demand, loss, injury, expense or liability, whether direct or indirect, of any kind whatsoever which in any way arises out of or is connected with the use, implementation or incorporation of the Product. Under no circumstances will the UNITED-BIM Parties be liable for any indirect losses or damages in any way connected with the use or inability to use the Product. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or other legal theories, and whether such damages are characterized as general, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary or otherwise, even if UNITED-BIM is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Product is the property of UNITED-BIM and is protected by intellectual property laws including copyright laws. The user of the Product agrees to be bound by any such intellectual property and copyright laws and shall not use or otherwise incorporate the Product in violation of such laws.
The Product and all related products may not be complete and are subject to changes, updates and improvements. UNITED-BIM specifically reserves its right to change, modify or alter any Product data, information and specifications without notice to any user and disclaims any obligation to do so.