We offer BIM consulting services to companies such as architectural design, construction, structural design, MEP & FS specialty contractors for BIM adoption or an effective BIM implementation from CAD drafting. With our experience of executing over 100 projects across various sectors and expertise in 3D modeling tools/software (Autodesk’s Revit), we make it easier for clients to understand the full potential of BIM as per their business needs through our a-la-carte services.
Our main objective is to facilitate BIM adaption process within optimum time and low investment. To make it possible, we have established standard BIM consulting processes by going through possible project scopes and expectations. United-BIM tries to help AEC clientele to stay updated with the latest BIM technology and inventions. Our consultative approach makes it easy for various organizations to easily transition from CAD drafting to BIM modeling. According to the client resources and processes, we try to consult them the best-suited tools and processes to a quick turnaround.
Our Standard Practices:
Request a Meeting
BIM Consulting Services
Integration | Workflow Set-up | Process Adoption | Project Assistance | Templates Creation
Standards Compliance | Execution Plans | Constructability Reviews | Best Practices Review/Implementation
Revit Family Creation
Architecture | Structural | MEP | Fixtures | Equipment | Components – Walls, Windows, Doors, Partitions
Integration and Automation of Process | Energy | Documentation | Steel Framing
Checklist for Perfect Design Drawings
Why Use BIM Consulting Services?
- No more disconnect, all disciplines are looking at the same 3D modelSeamless CAD to BIM Transition
- Reduction in errors, efficient resource use, information disseminationProven Standard Processes You Could Rely on
- Increased turn around time and collaborationEase and Efficiency
- Error free drawings through set out quality checks and practices. Standard Quality Assurance
- Fairfield Inn & Suites- Architectural ModelingMay 13, 2019
- Residence Inn- MEP ModelingJune 1, 2018
- Fairfield Inn & Suites- Structural ModelingMay 3, 2019